Date: 27 June 2017
Venue: Lambs Club, New York
- Save for later 265969
Join senior executives from across the real estate financing sector, and it will be an excellent opportunity for one-to-one networking with both established and new contacts. The setting is informal so you can meet with other attendees in a relaxed manner.
The briefing will also feature a panel discussion led by a range of experts.
The experiential retail experience
How many headlines have you seen today about store closures in the retail sector? Odds are, the answer to that question is at least one and this is a phenomenon that will continue as bricks and mortar retailers chase their online rivals.
But not all of the news is bleak. Join our discussion on the emerging experiential retail sector, which is proving to be a popular draw for consumers who have trended toward the internet.
– Eugene Pinover, chair of the New York real estate practice, DLAPiper
– David Green, vice chairman, Colliers International
(Assignments include representing Boston Properties on its New York retail portfolio)
– Thomas McLain, partner, Hogan Lovells
(Experiences include working with U.S. and Asian owners on family-themed entertainment parks, such as Tokyo Disneyland)
– Lea Overby, managing director, Morningstar Credit Ratings
– Jack deVilliers, VP, Regency Centers
8:30am Registration & networking breakfast
9:10am Introduction from Real Estate Finance & Investment
9:15am Panel discussion: The experiential retail experience
Already a member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Specialist network for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.